THE MEANING OF LIFE drawings are an original watercolour illustration by LARA // ABACATARIA, painted on acid free grained paper (180g). Just tell me a word that means a lot to you and i'll draw what it means to me...
The lettering is handwritten and can be translated to any language.
Size ♥A5 - 148mm x 210mm ♥ 245mm x 175mm
Please add in the notes on check out the country or the hat you would like on your drawing.
1. Friendship is a smile that someone painted on you.
2. Missing is to stay with a heavy heart at the lack of someone who is important to you.
3. Shyness is when you want to hide because someone is looking at you.
4. To share is to give what you have without being sad, just to do someone happy.
5. Courage is knowing that you have a fear and believe that you will be able to beat it.)